What methods of payment are available?
At FirstGames.co.nz, your convenience is important to us and we are pleased to offer a broad range of payment methods to make your online purchases through FirstGames.co.nz website as easy and comfortable as possible:
- Direct Bank Payment: we accept payments made through online banking, telephone banking, or your local ASB Bank.
- Credit Card Payment: We accept payments (Via PayPal) from most commonly used credits such as Visa, Master Card and American Express.
- PayPal Payment: Payments made through secure payment gateway 'PayPal' is accepted on FirstGames.co.nz website.
- Cash on collection: Cash payments on collection from our location are welcome.
What credit cards are accepted?
We accept all major credit cards such as 'Visa', 'MasterCard', 'American Express' and 'Discover' through our payment solution provider PayPal Incorporated. PayPal is the well known global brand and provides one of the most secure online payment solution.
Please note, for your security, FirstGames.co.nz does not store your credit card information, once your purchase is completed.
How do I make payments for my order?
Once you are satisfy by the product(s) in your shopping basket, and ready to make your purchase, you will be prompted with the following options as method of payments:
- PayPal: please choose this option, if you wish to pay by either your credit card or your PayPal account.
- Arrange for collection: if you prefer to collect your purchase and pay cash on collection please choose this option.
- Bank Transfer Payment: You may select this option, if you wish to pay online banking, phone banking or visiting your local ASB bank branch.
Credit Card/PayPal Payments:
You may make a payment for your order using your credit card or PayPal account, if you already have one. You may click on the link "Don't have a PayPal account?" (please see image below), if you do not have a PayPal account. Please note, you do not need to have a PayPal account, if you wish to pay for your purchase with your credit card. However, signing up for a PayPal account will saves you time in the future.
Payment on Collection:
You are welcome to pay for your purchase at the time of collection. Please have your order details with you when collecting your product(s). Please note, we are mainly an online store, but we do have eftpos on site. However, we accept cash payment, or bank transfer either through phone or internet banking. In such a case please contact us to confirm that your payment is cleared before collecting your purchase. With regret, due to security reasons we do not accept credit card payments on collections.
Bank Transfer Payments:
We accept payments made through phone, online banking or direct deposit to our ASB bank account through your local ASB bank branch. Please note, it is important to use the order number as payment reference. It it very difficult to associate a payment with no reference to a specific order. We recommend that you contact us as soon as possible, if you forgot to include the order number as the payment reference or the wrong payment reference is used.
Furthermore, payments made through other ASB bank account or direct deposited through your local ASB bank branch will clear faster and if the full payment is received before our cutoff time (3pm), your order will be despatched by overnight courier the same day. Please allow 2-3 business days for the payment to be received in our account, if you are banking with other banks.
Is there a surcharge fee for credit card payments?
Absolutely not, FirstGames.co.nz does not charge any credit card surcharge fee when you choose to pay for your purchase with your credit card.
What if your question is about payment method is not answered?
Certainly, we welcome any questions or comments you may have. Please feel free to contact us.