When One Man Is Not Enough…
It will take an Army of Two to stop the corruption of rogue private military corporations. Fight along side your team-mate to become the deadliest two-man military outfit a government can buy. The breakthrough gameplay in Army of Two, with a live or adaptive AI partner, enables you to take advantage of two-man strategies like customizable weapons, vehicles, and tactical shooting. If you’re going to survive, you’ll have to bring down a vast conspiracy in which the line between ‘good guys’ and ‘bad guys’ has been obliterated.
- Two-Man Gameplay—Co-op is no longer a mode, it’s the game. Team up with a live or AI partner on two-man missions using two-man tactics to ultimately create an advantage that no enemy can withstand.
- Partner AI—Army of Two delivers intelligent partner AI (PAI) that interacts with, adapts to, collaborates with, and learns from its human partner. The PAI also reacts and adjusts to your ability and how you play the game by taking the lead or following, driving strategy or taking orders. It is the dream of the human machine.
- Customizable Weapons—Personalize and upgrade dozens of deadly weapons and share them with your partner off- or online.
- Dynamic Environments—EA’s Montreal studio pulled out all the stops to deliver realistic character and environmental effects including fluid dynamics that showcase open-ocean water-wave simulation as well as High Dynamic Range (HDR) lighting.
- Contemporary Storyline Ripped from the Headlines—Army of Two draws you in with a captivating, politically charged storyline, centering on the impact and ethical issues of private military corporations.
- Online Gameplay—Army of Two redefines two-man online gameplay as you progress through the game seamlessly moving between PAI and live players.
OFLC Rating R18 Graphic violence and offensive language.