Binary Domain puts players in the middle of a fast paced and intense battle for humanity against androids called the "Hallow Children" in 2080 Tokyo. Fighting through the derelict lower levels of the city, players control an international peacekeeping squad that soon starts to question their surroundings and the choices they make, especially as they realize that the androids appear to think that they are human and they witness the dramatic divisions within society. In the face of this struggle the question becomes, are these these robots becoming more human, or are humans becoming more like machines?
Key Game Features
- Experience dual layered Tokyo with a run down and derelict lower city and a clean and technologically advanced upper city
- In the heat of battle, motivate and build trust within your squad and test your ability to make real time, difficult decisions knowing there will always be consequences
- Fully destructible and highly resilient robots adapt to the damage they sustain encouraging you to analyze each enemy, find their weaknesses and dispose of them in the most efficient way
- Alongside a full armory of unique weapons, put emphasis on the skills that will benefit you to increase your resilience to attack, your speed and your firing accuracy
- Beyond the 10 hour single player campaign, take your skills online and compete against others in various multiplayer campaigns that supports up to 10 players
R13 Violence,horror scenes and offensive language