Blackwater is a first-person shooter video game developed by Zombie Studios with the player assuming the role of a Blackwater Worldwide contractor
Blackwater takes virtual combat to the next level, using Kinect™ for Xbox to create an unprecedented new level of battle immersion. Just like a real-life Blackwater operative, players must use military tactics and full body gestures to complete high-stakes assignments in some of the most dangerous places on the planet.
Blackwater for Xbox 360 with Kinect Features:
- Blackwater Real Combat Tactics: Employ Blackwater military tactics as you learn to handle potentially lethal scenarios like entering hostile facilities, avoiding enemy ambushes or protecting friendly convoys.
- Kinect or Traditional Controllers: Be the first to take on the next generation of third-person shooters, as you use your entire body to fully immerse yourself in the action – or use traditional controls for a more conventional gaming experience.
- More than 25 different Kinect moves: From shooting to ducking, throwing grenades or protecting VIPs, use the full range of body moves and expertise vital to be a professional operator.
- Licensed Fire-Power: Officially-licensed weapons from Colt, Sig Sauer, Mossberg, Spetnaz and Blaser provide an arsenal of firearms.
- Choose Multiple Mission Paths: Pick the mission-path that best suits your individual and team members skills, and enjoy enhanced replayability.
- Blackwater Team: Play as four different members of the Blackwater Team, each with a military specialization such as: tactics, demolition, weapons and assassination.