- Explore a seamless dark fantasy universe.
- Challenge: Face countless murderous traps, grotesque monsters and supremely powerful demons.
- Customise your character from to different classes and enjoy expanded RPG elements.
- Innovative online features: Leave message, view the death of slain players, cooperate and invade other player's world!
- Battle of Stoicism: Match up against others in exciting 1V1, 2V2 and 4V4 Arena/Battle Royale matches available in the new content.
Dark Souls is the spiritual successor to Demon’s Souls. The game is well known for its considerable difficulty but highly rewarding experience. It's coming to PC for the first time this Summer.
Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition will include an untold chapter in the world of Lordran where the player must stop the spread of darkness at all costs by facing and defeating the Dark Knight Artorias.
In Box Physical Content
- A stunning 150 page Art Book (featuring art from the new Artorias of the Abyss game content)
- Original Soundtrack CD
- DVD containing the complete behind the scenes video series
This edition will include an online match-making feature for co-op or player vs. player gameplay, allowing gamers to showcase their skills against other Dark Souls players around the world.
Dark Souls’ dungeon crawling, dragon brawling, tension-filled action features fearsome enemy encounters in an complex world full of extreme battles, rewarding challenges, nuanced weaponry and powerful magic, while offering players the flexibility to customize each character to suit any desired play style. The innovative online component allows gamers to draw from the collective experience of the Dark Souls community as they either help or sabotage each other on the journey through the world of Lordran to save the land from darkness. With a massive, open world design, Dark Souls encourages deep exploration and an adaptable gameplay experience.
Dark Souls™: Prepare to Die™ Edition will include an untold chapter in the world of Lordran. Sent back to the past, player will discover the story when Knight Artorias still lives.
- New Bosses – Including Black Dragon, Sanctuary Guardian, Artorias of the Abyss.
- PVP Arena & Online Matchmaking System – Quick matching for players to play 1vs1, 2vs2 and 4 player battle royal.
- New Areas – Including Oolacile Township, Oolacile Sanctuary, Royal Wood, Battle of Stoicism which is the training ground for online PVP battles.
- New Enemies – Including Wooden scarecrows, Chained Prisoner, Stone Knight.
- New NPCs – Including Hawkeye Gough, Elizabeth (keeper of the sanctuary).
- New Weapons and Armor – Equip some from the new bosses, enemies, and NPCs