Fritz Chess 11
For many years now Fritz Chess has fascinated the chess world, beating World Champion Vladimir Kramnik 4-2 in Bonn Germany in 2006. Millions of fans follow these amazing duels between man and machine that produces world class games. However the beauty of Fritz is that it can be used at beginners' level or to help you hold your own against a Grandmaster! It explains moves and positions using its sophisticated and numerous coaching functions, and it will adjust its playing strength to exactly match the opponent. There are training modules and amusing handicap levels, and Fritz is used by club and tournament players in the study of their games.
- New Features in Fritz 11 New dramatically improved chess engine (about 80 Elo points stronger)
- Upgraded database with over one million games - from 1625 to 2007
- Improved openings book
- New training function to practice the calculation of variations
- New section on the chess server with tactical puzzle solving competitions
- "The Magic Eye" which scans the 3D board making the search visible for the user