Sculpted metal box, finished with SLS AMG Obsidian Black paint. SLS AMG 1:43 model car Leather GT-branded wallet, GT-branded USB key with a special GT5 trailer GT-branded key fob Coffee table book featuring the cars and locations of GT5 200-page Apex book with driving and tuning tips, discussion of future technologies, and more
Developed exclusively for PS3 by Polyphony Digital, Gran Turismo 5 brings the world's most realistic and comprehensive driving experience to fans in one of the most highly anticipated games of all time. Gran Turismo 5 features more than 1000 licensed cars from the world’s top manufacturers and more than 20 tracks with more than 70 variations, including famous world circuits, city courses, and other environments.
Featuring exciting gameplay and modes to suit newcomers, automotive enthusiasts, and seasoned fans, Gran Turismo 5 raises the bar on the franchise's depth of content and unparalleled visuals difficult to distinguish from a live race. Further reflecting this realism, cars will feature real-time visual damage with adaptive and accurate car deformation based on point of impact and velocity.
Reminiscent of a no-expense-spared supercar launch, this luxury Signature Edition puts the pedal to the metal as soon as you open its contoured steel case --which is finished in Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG 'Obsidian Black'. As well as the game, players get an Apex driver's magazine (with hints on driving technique,) 11 custom in-game cars (5 ChromeLine cars and 6 Stealth cars,) a Gran Turismo leather wallet and metal Gran Turismo key fob, and a coffee table book of cars.
The Gran Turismo 5 Signature Edition includes:
- Special contoured metal case finished in SLS AMG Obsidian Black
- Exclusive GT branded Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG 1:43 model car
- GT branded leather wallet
- GT branded metal key ring USB key with Polyphony/Mercedes-Benz trailer
- Signature Edition coffee table book featuring the beautiful cars and locations of Gran Turismo 5
- 200 page Apex drivers magazine with hints on driving technique, car tuning, future technologies and more