- Become a powerful merchant and rise through the ranks using your increasing fame and wealth to shape towns from small villages to glorious capitals
- Balance competing interests, trade routes, political turmoil, disease, weather, piracy and greedy royalty
- Construct buildings and hire workers, stimulating demand for common and exotic goods
- Battle the high seas and protect your ship from pirate raiders in realistic and exciting sea battles
- A visually stunning and powerful new graphics engine lets you visit bustling and realistically recreated medieval cities such as London, Novgorod, Cologne and Bergen
- Brand new user friendly interface that makes Patrician IV easy to play but challenging to master
2 Full Games Port Royale 3 Gold Edition plus Patrician IV Gold Edition
Port Royale 3 Gold Edition contains the full version of the multiple award-winning strategy game as well as the official expansion pack, Treasure Island. Players will embark on an epic adventure through the Caribbean during the turbulent 17th Century where the naval powers of Spain, England, France and the Netherlands fight for supremacy in the colonies. Take on the role of a young captain trying to build his fortune and reputation in the new world colonies where three expansive campaigns offer three different paths for the young protagonist to follow: adventurer, trader and pirate.
- Three unique single-player campaigns: the trader’s campaign, the adventurer’s campaign and the pirate’s campaign
- Exciting naval battles, plundering and invasions await adventurous players, while immeasurable wealth and power are waiting for trade-oriented players
- 16 different ship types, such as the powerful Galleon or versatile Frigates
- Huge gameplay map with 60 completely different towns, from Port-au-Prince to Tortuga
- Competitive multiplayer mode for up to four players
- A comprehensive trade system, with supply and demand dynamically setting the price of goods and wares, like in the real world
In Patrician IV Gold Edition the player takes on the role of a young merchant in the area of the Baltic and North Sea during the late Middle Age, the zenith of the Hanseatic League and its naval trading empire.
Starting from meagre beginnings as a small stall trader, players must use every skill at their disposal to rise through the merchant ranks and become the most powerful merchant in Europe. The authentic supply and demand-based trading system allows players to grow their business and head out to the high seas to form trading routes with other Hanseatic cities negotiating better prices for the buying and selling of goods.