Compilation featuring both Tales of Graces F and Tales of Symphonia Chronicles.
Tales Of Graces f is the latest episode in the renowned Tales series on the current generation of consoles, and the first European appearance of the franchise on PlayStation 3. The story is set against the backdrop of three countries beset by a turbulent conflict and is founded on the ideals of "defending your convictions" and "protecting the people important to you.
For the first time in the Tales series, the combat system lets the player freely change attack style depending on the battle situation. The characters' distinctive weapons can be swapped for different styles, and the new combat system is easier to control while simultaneously making battles more involving. The title is developed by Namco Tales Studio Ltd. in Japan with the aim of bringing to life the rich depth of the evocative characters created by Mutsumi Inomata.
In the world of Ephinea, a civilization flourishes through the use of "Eleth," a substance found in a material called "Crius." Three kingdoms - Windor, Strata and Fendel - struggle for dominance of the world, while in the remote Windor town of Lhant, the eldest son of Baron Aston, 18 year old Asbel, strives to become a fully-fledged knight. However, Asbel is forced to give up his dream when his father passes away and he is obliged to succeed him as the Baron of Lhant.
- Style Shift Linear Motion Battle System: The latest version of the most dynamic battle system in RPG gaming. Experience dynamic real-time battles with special attacks and two different fighting styles for each character. Battles unfold with numerous attack methods and a significantly increased number of tactical possibilities
- Deep and rich storyline: To save the world you must uncover its secret while three kingdoms fight for supremacy
- Huge game content: There are mini-quests to discover, various sub-plots around the world and many other features, such as the dualizing item synthesis system for battle experience
- Renowned creative talent: The anime style characters designs are by Mutsumi Inomata who has created countless popular characters in many previous Tales stories. The music is created by the famous composer Motoi Sakuraba
- Over 50 hours of gameplay: Go deep into the story and world of Tales of Graces f with more than 40 hours of core gameplay. After the main quest, take on the Lineage & Legacies epilogue, featuring another 10+ hours of story! Explore new dungeons, fight fierce new monsters, and wield newly created spells, attacks, and techniques!
- Stunning visuals: High Definition graphics and stylish cell shading bring attention to the detailed anime art style. Beautiful and spacious environments give players the freedom to explore a truly open world.
- Master new combat styles: Command the "Style Shift - Linear Motion Battle System" to freely switch between fighting styles and deftly evade enemy attacks. Activate "Accelerate Mode" to use powerful new techniques and bring the fight to enemies like never before!
- Unique multiplayer system: Enlist the help of up to 3 friends to fight by your side! Players can join the battle at any time simply by plugging in a controller.
Tales of Symphonia follows the journey of two young heroes, Emil and Marta in a world of chaos as their fates intertwine with Lloyd, Colette, and Ratatosk, a summon spirit rumoured to be the lord of all monsters
In the world of Sylvarant the land is dying due to a steady loss of Mana, the energy source that is needed for both magic and life itself. As crops begin to wither and hardship sets in, the people turn their hopes to the Chosen, who can reverse the ills of the world by completing the Journey of World Regeneration.
Lloyd Irving and his friends must find a way to help the Chosen awake the Summon Spirits, but they'll soon discover the fate of a second world is tightly linked to their actions...
- The most renowned Tales of game comes back in HD
- The possibility to play with the Japanese voiceover
- The whole saga of Tales of Symphonia combined in one game
- More than 90 hours of Gameplay in total
- Addition of new fierce Bosses
- Brand new 40 Artes scattered between playable characters and enemies